I ordered two sofas under the guise of non toxic and pet friendly because i have terrible allergies to chemicals in sofas, rugs, etc. I explained to the man on the phone and his manager that i had a bad experience with a couch i previously had bought in my area.

They had sprayed it with scotchguard that i did not request and the sofa smelled bad. I had a reaction immediately and had to wait a long time for them to pick up the set and they got rid of the one i had in the room that they removed and i could not get it back. I had to stay out of the room for several days and they charged me seventy five dol lars for the scotchguard i never ordered and one hundred to pick it up. I explained this all to Wayfair and they assured me this sofa was free of all chemicals.

Guess what! It was full of chemicals and they refused to pick it up for three weeks. I was full of hives and my blood pressure was super high for all the aggrevation. I had to get movers to put the couches in the garage til wayfair decided to come.

They would not make compensation for a month of *** I hope they get paid back for all the problems they caused me. I will never order from them again. They said they will send me a gift certificate for 150.00. They can stick it where the sun dont shine.

They could never repay me for what they did. I wil turn them in to the Better Busines Bureau and talk to my lawyer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sofa.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments