I returned an item purchased in May within a week using USPS flat rate return. The only identifying number I had on the receipt was a Bill No.

(not a tracking number since it was shipped flat rate). Mayfair has voided my return, pocketing $152 as if it never arrived. My package also had a RA No. on it.

It would seem shipping from all different companies and using their tracking numbers holds more weight than Wayfair's own RA No.

My mistake, but I never received the package back with our return address listed; Wayfair received it. If this doesn't get resolved through Wayfair, I'm contacting my credit card company and never purchasing through Wayfair again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Laurey Cabinet Handle.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

• Wayfair Return Usps Flat

Comments

Update... received an email on September 8, 2016, from Wayfair stating they would be crediting my card within 3-5 business days. It is currently October 14, 2016; and no credit.

This company is either corrupt or incompetent.

Interesting... After posting my comment here within a couple of days Wayfair "found" my return and has stated they will credit my account in 3-5 business days...

We shall see. I don't trust Wayfair.

My original purchase date was in May, and I returned it on May26. It took three months to "find" it?