Laguna Niguel, California
3.5

I made a purchase partly based on the promise of a $20 rebate in lieu of some complementary magazine subscription included with the deal. It has now been well over the promised 6-8 week response time and still nothing.

When I contacted Wayfair they just referred me to the magazine rebate address.....as if it wasn't their responsibility to live up to the terms of the original purchase on their website. Shoddy business practice is just the polite way to describe that sort of deceptive behavior.

The product I bought and it's delivery was quite satisfactory....except that it cost me $20 more than the original agreement. I won't get fooled again by dealing with Way Un-Fair!

Reason of review: False rebate offer.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#1019209

Same exact thing happened to me; however ,I have promises in black-and-white via email messages fro mWayfair rebate reps who claim on several occasions via email that they are going to mail me my $20 rebate, and it's just a scam.

6 months since my original purchase and I still do not have my rebate.

All this over a lousy $20?

Way to lose customers.