Style and Design

We ordered a baby change table 5 months ago!!!It cost $1600 and is supposed to be hand made quality?!?

Finally arrives... After 5 MONTHS... And is badly damaged all over?! We're calling our credit card to get our $ back and Wayfair also.

This is pathetic and sad, Wayfair should be ashamed.

FULL RIPOFF.Photos of the damage attached

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wayfair and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wayfair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Wayfair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Wayfair - Outdoor Furniture Review from Mckinney, Texas Wayfair "Not even 1yr later and our outdoor furniture has become so brittle that it literally crumbles to the touch. I've never seen anything like it . We spent $700.00 for..." Read more Wayfair - Hazelwood Chairs Review Wayfair "So, I ordered 16 chairs for Thanksgiving. CLEARLY advertised. The manager nicely agreed that it was a listing error on their part but that their disclaimer exonerates them. This is..." Read more Wayfair Reneges Wayfair "Wayfair is becoming well known for advertising items at the wrong price, taking the order, taking payment and giving a delivery date then saying oops made a mistake and reneging..." Read more Wayfair - Miss leading  merchandise Wayfair "Bought 2 bean bag chairs, but it was full of big peices of foam . Bought them for two kids with sensory issues. They send me 2 cheap chair full..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Other Company - Shady business practices Other Company "I was hired to design a responsive website for victor the owner of "Marsh General Contracting" http://marshgc.com/ - as you can see his current/old website is down because the previous..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more