1.1
Style and Design

Do yourselves a favor and never order from WAYFAIR we bought a brand new bedroom set in June after waiting 12 weeks the nightstand came looking like it had been dropped from 40 feet and took over a month to replace.Meanwhile the bed rails were damaged as well and we were told we would receive replacements right away.

OK fine things happen with shipping... That turned into..oh well its on back order you will get it in December... Which turned into oh well back order again expect it March 10th of 2016 oh and we will give you a 15% discount (woohoo)...so why am I posting this after midnight right now??? Because the bed literally Collapsed with us in it!!!!

Sounds funny but not so much...Did wonders for my back for those of you who know what I've gone through...I sent a scathing email to them lets see what kind of brush off I will get.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wayfair. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wayfair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Wayfair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments