Pointe-Claire, Quebec
2.3

We called Wayfair Canada to order a bedroom set for our daughter in February 2016.We were concerned about ordering because the desk that came with the set was out of stock.

Wayfair Canada assured us that the desk would be back in stock in a couple of weeks and convinced us to put in our order. The collection was discontinued a couple of weeks later and we were never able to order the desk. More importantly we purchased an incomplete set based on a blatant lie from Wayfair. When we got the items we ordered the two chest drawers that were part of the set were damaged, one very badly and the other one just slightly at first view.

We accepted the less slightly damaged chest of drawers and sent back the other one. A month later, we still don't have the replacement for it. When we were putting together the chest of drawers we accepted, we found out that the knobs that came with it were not pre-drilled all the way and could not be installed. We had to order replacement knobs.

We also ended up ordering a desk from another collection, which arrived damaged. They sent us the desk a second time and again it arrived damaged. After having received the majority of what we ordered damaged and the quality of it deplorable, we decided to put an end to this miserable experience. We called Wayfair and proposed an exchange, we wanted to get a completely different set and send back the initial nightmare set to them.

They refused!

In order to get our money back, they expect us to repackage the items we opened and assemled and ship everything back to them at our own cost.We thought we were being reasonable in offering to try our luck with another set, but apparently lies and unacceptable service is what Wayfair wants to be known for.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of bedroom set. Wayfair needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bedroom set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wayfair.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments