Chicago, Illinois
2.2

I ordered a box spring for what I thought was a good deal. I was given a delivery date, fine.

The warehouse that was delivering my box spring called and said it would be delivered on a Tuesday. I took off work that day to wait for my delivery. I got a call from the warehouse. The truck broke down.

Ok things happen. They changed the day to Thursday of the same week. I called Thursday to confirm as I was leaving work early that day to be home to receive my box spring. The representative said no your box spring is scheduled for Saturday.

Ok good thing I called first. Saturday gets here I receive a call from the warehouse again a truck broke down. But, not the same truck a different truck, can we deliver on Monday. What is the likelihood that a truck will break down twice and each time my delivery just happned to be on it?

By now I'm suspicious. Called the customer agent at Wayfair. She called the warehouse. Apparently, I'm actually to receive my box spring.

As of this writing, no box spring. Call the customer service at Wayfair. I want my money back. I've been jerked around enough and it is apparent that I will not be getting the box spring anytime soon.

Now I have to wait for the box spring to b shipped from one warehouse to the original warehouse before I can get my money back. Really!!!! Sometimes a good deal is just on paper. Won't ever make another purchase from this site.

I could have gotten the box spring elsewhere was exercising due diligence in getting the best bang for my buck. Not worth all the aggravation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments