Palm Springs, California

I placed an order for four items. One of the items was cancelled from my order.

I received an email the day they shipped the other three items stating one of my items had been cancelled. I contacted Wayfair and was told I would have to place a new order. I pointed out that the new order would cost an additional $5 to ship. They offered me $2 off the item.

I pointed out that it was their mistake so they agreed to make a "one time exception" and credit the shipping. I was told to place the order and then they would credit the shipping off. I clarified that and notified them when I was in the final stage of the order and was again told I had to complete the order before they could adjust the shipping. I placed the order and gave the order number.

Then I was told I had to apply the discount before I placed the order. A supervisor came on the chat but didn't wait the 4 minutes I was gone. She ended the chat and said she would call me.

No call, no shipping adjustment. Wayfair--I need them like a need a pain in my neck.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments