Featured Not resolved

I ordered a chair from wayfair the color i ordered was vanilla.It was surpose to be a whitish color chair but when the chair arrived i opened the box and put it together and it looks grey!

I called the rep. To see if i could return the chair the rep. Said it was gonna be 63.oo for a return, thats more then half of what we paid for it. I will never order from this company again!

Be carefull before u order enything through this company...they will not help u and u cant exchange an item for another one as well.

Does this chair look white?!So all in all do not order from this comapny or if you are going to make sure you really really are happy with the item.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of wayfair chair. Wayfair needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wayfair chair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wayfair.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Considering that horrendous choice in wall color and the cheap rug, one can't help wonder..... does it matter?

The answer is NO...so have a seat.