1.3

Received curtains that did not look like what was on the site.Returned them to the address it came from it was returned after three weeks and I paid 11.00 shipping.

Plus the shipping at ordering.

When I finally spoke with someone they had me take the package to ups and they waived the third shipping cost, but it has been three weeks and have not received my refund after they received their product back.Very disappointed.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wayfair. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wayfair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Wayfair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Wayfair - Rug Review Wayfair "Ive ordered many items from wayfair online. Never a problem. Sheets, beds, furniture, stools, many beautiful rugs. All came quickly and were as described online. I will always order from..." Read more Wayfair - Hughes Furniture poor quality Wayfair "I purchased the couch AND love seat. I know it has been a little over 13 months since delivery. I took pride in purchasing furniture Made in the US! I..." Read more Wayfair - Free Shipping Until December 21st is NOT free. Wayfair "Banner says -FREE shipping, NO MINIMUM 'til Dec 21 but I was charged shipping. When I complained received the following. "After paying the $4.99 shipping fee, you will receive free..." Read more Wayfair - Ashley Kimball Sleigh Bed Review from Deland, Florida Wayfair "Damage inside box. Package was good. Missing wood that was there attached wood damaged where they took the Cleat Off the head board. But not no box. Nicks dings all..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more