I've been looking for a house bar for a couple months now and like everyone I'm looking for a great deal to push me over the edge.
I found an oak beauty advertising at 73% off from just over 3k to a little under 1k. Unbelievable deal that I verified on both the main site and the app. Both were the same so i decided to finally buy one. Problem is when I went to the checkout screen the price jumped up to over $2600. Quite a difference.
I decided to call the wayfair help line and talked with a pleasant woman who was able to replicate the issue and left me on hold while she talked with her manager. After a couple of minutes I was told the last page is the final pricing page and the last to update or some such nonsense. I would've been fine with a simple it was an error and we apologize but instead a fiction was created to get out of matching their advertised price.
I've been in the retail game for a while and have never blamed the customer for my company's error. It's just bad business.
I'll not shop Wayfair again because if they can't get their pricing correct I'll not trust them with my credit card information.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Found barstools that stated one price went to purchase and they were completely different price. Customer service acted like it was my computer that was the problem. Took screenshot of..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "I purchased 4 bracelets from their online site on December 2 to give to my best friends as Christmas gifts. By December 12 I noticed my order had still not..."
- "I purchased a par of sandals made by Aerosole at Macy's in Daytona Florida while on vacation. I live In Canada A few month later I decided to wear it. Within..."
- "I was gifted with a KitchenAid Food Processor to assist me in chopping functions. It's the new line (ExactsliceTM 13-cup Food Processor). During the unpacking stage, I noticed that the..."