Wayfair Customer Care Review from Toronto, Ontario

I've been looking for a house bar for a couple months now and like everyone I'm looking for a great deal to push me over the edge.

I found an oak beauty advertising at 73% off from just over 3k to a little under 1k. Unbelievable deal that I verified on both the main site and the app. Both were the same so i decided to finally buy one. Problem is when I went to the checkout screen the price jumped up to over $2600. Quite a difference.

I decided to call the wayfair help line and talked with a pleasant woman who was able to replicate the issue and left me on hold while she talked with her manager. After a couple of minutes I was told the last page is the final pricing page and the last to update or some such nonsense. I would've been fine with a simple it was an error and we apologize but instead a fiction was created to get out of matching their advertised price.

I've been in the retail game for a while and have never blamed the customer for my company's error. It's just bad business.

I'll not shop Wayfair again because if they can't get their pricing correct I'll not trust them with my credit card information.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #930462

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wayfair? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wayfair. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wayfair.
Filing a new complaint about