2.5

Wayfair will not publish critical product reviews - they do not want customers posting description problems or any issues they had with the product.

Often times we judge products not just by the reviews, but also the number of good vs. bad reviews. Notice how few bad reviews are available on all products. You are only seeing reviews Wayfair allows you to see.

My reviews are regularly voted as "useful" on Amazon. I take pride in thoroughly and fairly writing about my experiences without emotion or being derogatory.

Here's the background on my review:

Just joined Wayfair and ordered a new bed. Ordering experience and shipping was fantastic, however, the product was not accurately described.

My review was thorough, accurate, neutral (3 out of 5 stars) and followed their posting guidelines. I was careful to discuss only facts - referring to differences between the Mfg's product description and the actual product I received. Overall, I am stated the bed was fine, but noted several areas the description was either inaccurate - information that would help buyers make an informed purchase decision. This is especially critical on a high dollar item like a bed that cannot be exchanged or returned (it's considered a custom order)

What a shame Wayfair purposely hides and deletes customer reviews - deceiving their customers on product quality and construction.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Wayfair. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wayfair to "stop hiding customer reviews about products. advertise your products accurately to customers and stop the deception".

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceitful customer review postings. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wayfair wayfair bed for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments