Update added by user Nov 19, 2016
...I ordered 16 chairs as advertised. I received 4 chairs, not the 4 sets of 4 chairs as offered.
Original review posted by user Nov 19, 2016
So, I ordered 16 chairs for Thanksgiving.CLEARLY advertised.
The manager nicely agreed that it was a listing error on their part but that their disclaimer exonerates them. This is simply not cool.
I get that a disclaimer is needed in this era of sue happy people but right is right and wrong is wrong.The fact that Wayfair is admitting that they are 100% wrong in what they offered and not willing to make it right is, again, simply not cool.
So much for my excitement over temporary chairs (I expected them to be cheap plastic) for our big Thanksgiving Day dinner :(
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Product or service
- Hazelwood Chairs
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "We love Ritz crackers....but the last box we bought was "Futbol Ritz Crackers" and all the crackers broken on pieces only touch them... So bad! We couldn't eat a single..."
- "Will never do business with New balance.com again!!!I accidentally ordered two pair of the same shoes for my son which were $126 each with shipping customer service told me they..."
- "I placed an order online on December 23rd for 2 items! I never received the order!!! What is worse is I have been corresponding with customer service by email and..."