Oak Park, Illinois

So - I've got some good stuff from them and really good bargains, but also had a couple of pretty negative experiences. They have this great clearance section where you can get sofas pretty cheap.

I bought one for my classroom and was really excited about it. After about a month, they cancelled it saying it was too damaged. This was after I got notice it was on its way and had the UPS code and everything. About a couple of weeks later I found another great bargain.

Guess what? Ten days into the order it got cancelled as well. They didn't charge me, but also did not return the 50 dollars worth of reward points I used on the sofa. I asked for them back, but so far have not seen them in my account.

The other thing that happens is prices change - sometimes you think your buying something for one price and put it in your cart, and its another. I've checked out and had prices go way up - really strange.

I've emailed them about this, but nothing has been done.

Too bad - it's a really good idea - I hate that the really good deals I've found have been cancelled. There's nothing I can do about it, but it makes me distrust the company.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments