I have ordered thousands of dollars worth of furniture from this place and my firs order was great.But then I recieved two products that were close to $100 and they were horrible.

The pieces did not match to fit one another, the materials were cheap. I tried to send it back thinking they would take the order back as it was faulty....dead wrong. The two pieces totally $180 my refund after paying "shipping" was $20.

That is terrible customer service and I will not be ordering from them again.I had three people try to put the pieces together all with the same issues.

This person wrote the review because of "bad quality, damage defective and return policy unfair to the consumer" at Wayfair. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $160 and wants Wayfair to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wayfair furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments