Surprise Surprise!!!!They did the same thing to me.

I purchased something for $649 and they sent me an email saying that it is not in stock and that they are cancelling the order. I asked if they will send me the product when it arrives and they said no. I asked if I can get the same price when it comes in and they said only if the price remains the same. I go to their website and it magically showed that it was out of stock and will not be available for three weeks.

The very next morning I check and the price is $789 and the item is in stock. I asked them if it is now in stock and they said yes.

I asked if I could get it for $649 and they said they are sorry, but the priced went up.Talk about being unethical.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of wayfair website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. Wayfair needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wayfair website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wayfair.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments