1.7

I ordered a love seat and sofa from wayfair and purposely ordered it before I started work since I just moved to Charleston.I was happy with the time frame because the latest it was suppossed to come was the week before I was going to start work.

Both items were massively late. I started work and they told me the loveseat would be there at 2 I explained to the rude woman on the phone I couldn't make it by two because I JUST started work. Even after I told her that they just showed up at 2. I still havnt recieved my sofa I emailed costumer service and they said my item would be there October 13th.

Guess what? It's OCTOBER 13th. Nothing.

Such a disappointment.Will never shop here again.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wayfair. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wayfair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Wayfair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments