Merrydale, Louisiana

Ordered an item, canceled same day - Sunday.Warehouse closed.

Magically Monday, the item gets prepared for shipment anyway. We're sorry, we can't cancel your item, it's been shipped. No it hasn't, a label was created, but package not picked up from UPS yet. Instead of wasting your shipping costs, my time and money to ship right back to you..

ACKNOWLEDGE THE *** CANCELATION REQUEST!!!!!

Annoyed!Will stick with Overstock & Amazon you idiots!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of wayfair online order. Wayfair needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wayfair online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wayfair.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Same thing happened with me! Canceled 2 chairs within an 10 hr time frame, label was not created either and didn't ship till 3 days later.......Terrible service!!!