Wayfair is becoming well known for advertising items at the wrong price, taking the order, taking payment and giving a delivery date then saying oops made a mistake and reneging and refunding your $ instead of making good.They just did this to me regarding a outdoor furniture set, see advertised price below....

Yes it was way too low but they do this over and over, and never take responsibility for their mistakes.

In addition, I am not aware of anything they sell that cannot be had less expensively from another online retailer like Amazon or Overstock.Steer clear of wayfair.

Review about: Tk Classics Laguna Resin Wicker Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Saint Thomas, Ontario, Canada #1215718

It is now the middle of September and Wayfair is still putting this same outdoor set up for a low price and then reneging. We received our notice this morning that they won't honour the sale. Disgusting!

Wayfair Customer Care Review from Toronto, Ontario Wayfair " I've been looking for a house bar for a couple months now and like everyone I'm looking for a great deal to push me over the edge. I found an..." Read more Review about Wayfair Chair from Killeen, Texas Wayfair "I ordered a chair from wayfair the color i ordered was vanilla. It was surpose to be a whitish color chair but when the chair arrived i opened the box..." Read more Wayfair - Outdoor Furniture Review from Mckinney, Texas Wayfair "Not even 1yr later and our outdoor furniture has become so brittle that it literally crumbles to the touch. I've never seen anything like it . We spent $700.00 for..." Read more Wayfair - Review about Upholstered Chair from Broad Brook, Connecticut Wayfair "After just 2 months of having new chairs the cushion material disintegrated into a white powder that came through the seating. Beware of Wayfair they would not repair, replace..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more