Wayfair is becoming well known for advertising items at the wrong price, taking the order, taking payment and giving a delivery date then saying oops made a mistake and reneging and refunding your $ instead of making good.They just did this to me regarding a outdoor furniture set, see advertised price below....

Yes it was way too low but they do this over and over, and never take responsibility for their mistakes.

In addition, I am not aware of anything they sell that cannot be had less expensively from another online retailer like Amazon or Overstock.Steer clear of wayfair.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wayfair and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wayfair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Wayfair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Saint Thomas, Ontario, Canada #1215718

It is now the middle of September and Wayfair is still putting this same outdoor set up for a low price and then reneging. We received our notice this morning that they won't honour the sale. Disgusting!