Wayfair is becoming well known for advertising items at the wrong price, taking the order, taking payment and giving a delivery date then saying oops made a mistake and reneging and refunding your $ instead of making good.They just did this to me regarding a outdoor furniture set, see advertised price below....
Yes it was way too low but they do this over and over, and never take responsibility for their mistakes.
In addition, I am not aware of anything they sell that cannot be had less expensively from another online retailer like Amazon or Overstock.Steer clear of wayfair.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "I have received my order of the wall clock, that had come with the broken face glass.The packing was so poorky done, the front of the box was torn( will..."
- "I Bought these fruit snacks because I enjoy them but after this I won't be buying anything food related from this brand I found what looks to be a tumb..."
- "IQOR is getting very bold with its Telephone Calls that are intended to harass consumers or Former Costomers of Rogers Cable. These employees of iQor are not following iQor's online..."
- "2013 larado 329 re front brown cap faded badly. Keystone wont repair the problem.they have known for several years regarding fading gell coat paint especially brown.i paid 60..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."