Wayfair is becoming well known for advertising items at the wrong price, taking the order, taking payment and giving a delivery date then saying oops made a mistake and reneging and refunding your $ instead of making good.They just did this to me regarding a outdoor furniture set, see advertised price below....
Yes it was way too low but they do this over and over, and never take responsibility for their mistakes.
In addition, I am not aware of anything they sell that cannot be had less expensively from another online retailer like Amazon or Overstock.Steer clear of wayfair.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The quality of my rug was poor. Was falling apart within two days..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "My BF went to them, they told him he would be receiving a refund of $2400. After doing the calculations and after speaking to the CRA. The actual amount is..."
- "EVERYTHING I purchased from here was horrible. It took FOREVER to arrive, I never got any updates on my order status. It wasnt until I tried to reverse the order..."
- "Be careful what you ask for.You just might not get it.And to go to another company well most companies go to them (CTS) its likely the distributer for them.They are..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "Stc 20 real voucher number damage ..."