Wayfair is becoming well known for advertising items at the wrong price, taking the order, taking payment and giving a delivery date then saying oops made a mistake and reneging and refunding your $ instead of making good.They just did this to me regarding a outdoor furniture set, see advertised price below....

Yes it was way too low but they do this over and over, and never take responsibility for their mistakes.

In addition, I am not aware of anything they sell that cannot be had less expensively from another online retailer like Amazon or Overstock.Steer clear of wayfair.

Review about: Outdoor Furniture.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Saint Thomas, Ontario, Canada #1215718

It is now the middle of September and Wayfair is still putting this same outdoor set up for a low price and then reneging. We received our notice this morning that they won't honour the sale. Disgusting!

Wayfair Customer Care Review from Toronto, Ontario Wayfair " I've been looking for a house bar for a couple months now and like everyone I'm looking for a great deal to push me over the edge. I found an..." Read more Wayfair -  Weird color policy.. Got a pop up ad for a patio umbrella, then--- Wayfair "We were interested in purchasing a patio umbrella-so followed the link which showed a whitish umbrella advertised on sale at just over $100 CDN... On the first pop up page..." Read more Wayfair Cedar Summit Swing Review Wayfair "They suck so badly I ordered a swing set on November for my daughter's fourth birthday they told me it was going to get here two days after my daughter's..." Read more Wayfair - Review about Ashley Kimball Sleigh Bed from Deland, Florida Wayfair "Damage inside box. Package was good. Missing wood that was there attached wood damaged where they took the Cleat Off the head board. But not no box. Nicks dings all..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more