3.7
Style and Design

The quality of my rug was poor. Was falling apart within two days

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Wayfair and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wayfair to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wayfair safavieh chevron rug for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Wayfair - Free Shipping Until December 21st is NOT free. Wayfair "Banner says -FREE shipping, NO MINIMUM 'til Dec 21 but I was charged shipping. When I complained received the following. "After paying the $4.99 shipping fee, you will receive free..." Read more Wayfair Reneges Wayfair "Wayfair is becoming well known for advertising items at the wrong price, taking the order, taking payment and giving a delivery date then saying oops made a mistake and reneging..." Read more Wayfair - Order cancelled Wayfair "I placed My very first order on Dec.6th. Went to check the status. And he said it was cancelled. I didn't cancel the order. Now I have to wait for..." Read more Wayfair - Rug Review Wayfair "Ive ordered many items from wayfair online. Never a problem. Sheets, beds, furniture, stools, many beautiful rugs. All came quickly and were as described online. I will always order from..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more