4.6
Style and Design

In fairness to Wayfair, this may be a UPS issue; however, judging by the multiple shipping complaints I've read here there is a possibility that Wayfair is responsible.

I ordered a $40 light fixture and received two postcards within two weeks from UPS threatening to return my item to Wayfair. The cards cited, 'no such address.' Having lived at my address for 19 years, and having had no problems receiving UPS shipments until I ordered from Wayfair, I called UPS after having received both notices, asking for re-delivery.

UPS claimed that the drivers have discretion as to whether or not to leave a package unattended depending upon its value. I do not consider my $40 light fixture as high risk/value; however, whatever Wayfair indicated to UPS delayed my package for at least two weeks.

Finally, UPS left my package unattended for me, but not until after tremendous hassles.The light fixture was well packaged and was not damaged. It's beautiful.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "the problem has been solved". This person is overall dissatisfied with Wayfair. The most disappointing about light fixture at Wayfair was delivery service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wayfair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Wayfair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments