Broad Brook, Connecticut

After just 2 months of having new chairs the cushion material disintegrated into a white powder that came through the seating.Beware of Wayfair they would not repair, replace or return faulty goods.

They will not survive long in this business.

I am a designer and never experienced such bad policy and customer service!!Never buy from any of the subsidiaries either!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wayfair and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wayfair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Wayfair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Thanks to this site and others I received 12 replacement cushions. I won't know til I use them in the summer... Tbc

Wayfair Advertisement Review from Naperville, Illinois Wayfair "They posted on Walmart.com that this hot tube was 400.00...Canceled my order and use...We have to right to cancel because we made a mistake..Not good customer service at all..If you..." Read more Wayfair - Free Shipping Until December 21st is NOT free. Wayfair "Banner says -FREE shipping, NO MINIMUM 'til Dec 21 but I was charged shipping. When I complained received the following. "After paying the $4.99 shipping fee, you will receive free..." Read more Wayfair - Hughes Furniture poor quality Wayfair "I purchased the couch AND love seat. I know it has been a little over 13 months since delivery. I took pride in purchasing furniture Made in the US! I..." Read more Wayfair - Ashley Kimball Sleigh Bed Review from Deland, Florida Wayfair "Damage inside box. Package was good. Missing wood that was there attached wood damaged where they took the Cleat Off the head board. But not no box. Nicks dings all..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Other Company - Shady business practices Other Company "I was hired to design a responsive website for victor the owner of "Marsh General Contracting" http://marshgc.com/ - as you can see his current/old website is down because the previous..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more