1.3

I have received my order of the wall clock, that had come with the broken face glass.

The packing was so poorky done, the front of the box was torn( will send pictures if both)

The glass is broken over the entire length.

Order# 1880622723

Item: EHQ1289.

I am so disappointed, I will not order any future items.

I want to return this item , please provide correct return instructions

Thank, Dr Kolc

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Wayfair and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wayfair.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Wayfair to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Wayfair Advertisement Review from Naperville, Illinois Wayfair "They posted on Walmart.com that this hot tube was 400.00...Canceled my order and use...We have to right to cancel because we made a mistake..Not good customer service at all..If you..." Read more Wayfair - Customer Care Review from Toronto, Ontario Wayfair " I've been looking for a house bar for a couple months now and like everyone I'm looking for a great deal to push me over the edge. I found an..." Read more Wayfair - Cedar Summit Swing Review Wayfair "They suck so badly I ordered a swing set on November for my daughter's fourth birthday they told me it was going to get here two days after my daughter's..." Read more Wayfair Reneges Wayfair "Wayfair is becoming well known for advertising items at the wrong price, taking the order, taking payment and giving a delivery date then saying oops made a mistake and reneging..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more