My sister is living in new Jersey and i am living in new York.She expecting a baby and i choose to get her a crib for the baby.

I went to that wayfair website to buy it. Few hours later i received an email mentions that my oder has been cancelled. Because the billing adress is different from shipping adress. I called them to clarify i answered everything they asked.

They told me to allow them some time to fix the issue. I just received another email that says the only way for me to get the other is to get it ship my billing adress seriously???

Never again.Feel so mad right now.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of wayfair website. Wayfair needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wayfair website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wayfair.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Wayfair - Order cancelled Wayfair "I placed My very first order on Dec.6th. Went to check the status. And he said it was cancelled. I didn't cancel the order. Now I have to wait for..." Read more Wayfair - BED BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wayfair "I ordered a beautiful upholstered bed from Wayfair and it was great until I kept waking up to bites on my arms. I thought I might have been allergic to..." Read more Wayfair - Outdoor Furniture Review from Mckinney, Texas Wayfair "Not even 1yr later and our outdoor furniture has become so brittle that it literally crumbles to the touch. I've never seen anything like it . We spent $700.00 for..." Read more Wayfair - Dissatisfied with replacement of damaged goods. Wayfair "I ordered a floor lamp from Wayfair on 1/29/17. It arrived yesterday (2/2/17). Very good turn around time. However the lamp arrived in a box that had obviously seen an..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more