Silver Creek, Georgia

I bought 5 icf myto canatavalier chAirs and office chair.I received office chair next day.

But the other chairs only got estimated ship date and approximate delivery March 11 2015. Wayfair price chairs 15.00! They cancelled my order after customer service said my order wouldn't be cancelled! I ask why was chairs priced at 15.00 in black but other chairs was 555.00!

The website for chair jumped to notify me on them stayed that way for 2 days then I got email stating they are canceling my order due to error in pricing!

They had already charged my card and money hasn't been placed back in my account!I'm very irate

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of wayfair website. Wayfair needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wayfair website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wayfair.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

Wayfair - Free Shipping Until December 21st is NOT free. Wayfair "Banner says -FREE shipping, NO MINIMUM 'til Dec 21 but I was charged shipping. When I complained received the following. "After paying the $4.99 shipping fee, you will receive free..." Read more Wayfair - Rug Review Wayfair "Ive ordered many items from wayfair online. Never a problem. Sheets, beds, furniture, stools, many beautiful rugs. All came quickly and were as described online. I will always order from..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Wayfair - Dissatisfied with replacement of damaged goods. Wayfair "I ordered a floor lamp from Wayfair on 1/29/17. It arrived yesterday (2/2/17). Very good turn around time. However the lamp arrived in a box that had obviously seen an..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more