4.7K views
3.4
Style and Design

Very disappointed with Wayfair. Bought this item during their "Black Friday Sale" one would assume this to be their lowest price for the season.

Only to find out that from the time we placed the order and it delivered the price dropped, although it the drop is not significate ( 19.00), it is the principal of their refusal to honor as below. I guess they rip you off on their "Black Friday Event Sale" buyer beware. I am sorry the sofa sectional is being sold as an event item and I am unable to price match the order for you. An event item is where we work out a special price with the manufacture to be able to sell a certain number of items at a specified price and we can not apply the discount to orders preciously placed.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for shopping with Wayfair.com.

Sincerely, IDA I. THE WAYFAIR.COM TEAM

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of murcury row sofa from Wayfair. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Wayfair to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was pricematch. Author liked the most delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wayfair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments