Conway, Arkansas

Found barstools that stated one price went to purchase and they were completely different price.Customer service acted like it was my computer that was the problem.

Took screenshot of item in question and sent it to them and they pretty much just told me that they would look into it. Poor sales practice. Wont shop there again.

Picture shows price on my end put in cart and price was 137.00 Picture obviously shows lower price one two different colors of the same item.Just wants to sweep these things under the rug and act like it doesn't exist.

Review about: Home Loft Concept Jennings Barstool.

I didn't like: Everything on experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

It's not Wayfair, that home loft? Lol. Stop lying....

#1032082

This picture doesn't even prove that you were shopping at wayfair. nice try.

Wayfair - Feckless customer service representatives Wayfair "I ordered $8000 worth of furniture from them. They slated ALL of it for delivery to my billing address rather than my shipping address. ENDLESS call after call..." Read more Wayfair - Outdoor Furniture Review from Mckinney, Texas Wayfair "Not even 1yr later and our outdoor furniture has become so brittle that it literally crumbles to the touch. I've never seen anything like it . We spent $700.00 for..." Read more Review about Wayfair Chair from Killeen, Texas Wayfair "I ordered a chair from wayfair the color i ordered was vanilla. It was surpose to be a whitish color chair but when the chair arrived i opened the box..." Read more Wayfair - Review about Ashley Kimball Sleigh Bed from Deland, Florida Wayfair "Damage inside box. Package was good. Missing wood that was there attached wood damaged where they took the Cleat Off the head board. But not no box. Nicks dings all..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more