Found barstools that stated one price went to purchase and they were completely different price.Customer service acted like it was my computer that was the problem.

Took screenshot of item in question and sent it to them and they pretty much just told me that they would look into it. Poor sales practice. Wont shop there again.

Picture shows price on my end put in cart and price was 137.00 Picture obviously shows lower price one two different colors of the same item.Just wants to sweep these things under the rug and act like it doesn't exist.

momsgrandcentral wrote the review because of pricing issue at Wayfair and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wayfair to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wayfair home loft concept jennings barstool for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

It's not Wayfair, that home loft? Lol. Stop lying....

#1032082

This picture doesn't even prove that you were shopping at wayfair. nice try.