Conway, Arkansas

Found barstools that stated one price went to purchase and they were completely different price.Customer service acted like it was my computer that was the problem.

Took screenshot of item in question and sent it to them and they pretty much just told me that they would look into it. Poor sales practice. Wont shop there again.

Picture shows price on my end put in cart and price was 137.00 Picture obviously shows lower price one two different colors of the same item.Just wants to sweep these things under the rug and act like it doesn't exist.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments

It's not Wayfair, that home loft? Lol. Stop lying....

#1032082

This picture doesn't even prove that you were shopping at wayfair. nice try.

Wayfair - Feckless customer service representatives Wayfair "I ordered $8000 worth of furniture from them. They slated ALL of it for delivery to my billing address rather than my shipping address. ENDLESS call after call..." Read more Wayfair Customer Care Review from Toronto, Ontario Wayfair " I've been looking for a house bar for a couple months now and like everyone I'm looking for a great deal to push me over the edge. I found an..." Read more Wayfair Reneges Wayfair "Wayfair is becoming well known for advertising items at the wrong price, taking the order, taking payment and giving a delivery date then saying oops made a mistake and reneging..." Read more Wayfair Rug Review Wayfair "Ive ordered many items from wayfair online. Never a problem. Sheets, beds, furniture, stools, many beautiful rugs. All came quickly and were as described online. I will always order from..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Rental nightmare! American Homes 4 Rent "We have dealt with roaches immediately after moving into the house, they also sent out a crappy contractor to repair some plumbing, flooded our house, then proceeded to tell us..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more