I ordered a new Minnie Mouse bed for my growing toddler for Christmas. I paid extra for delivery, and it was supposed to be at my house on December 19. I took the day off waiting for delivery but it never came. The next day I was notified that my order had never shipped, and they hoped to get a bed delivered within the next 3 weeks to my place.

Being so close to christmas, I told them to cancel the order. Of course, a refund takes 3-5 business days, and with the short banking holiday, I wont be getting this money before christmas. I am a single dad who has tough time making ends meet, and needed that money to buy a replacement gift since the bed wouldnt be there.

So no really cool gift for my daughter and no extra money to go buy something else.

Thanks Wayfair for screwing us over. I guess I'll tell my daughter Christmas is on the 30th this year so i can get my money back to buy her something else.

Reason of review: Never shipped as promised. .

I didn't like: Customer service, Product quality, Delivery, Delivery service, Price switching.

Had an Experience with Wayfair?

Comments